Associate, Organizing Team
Website LET'S MAKE ROOM, LLC
Room to move. Remodel. Relax.
- Do you enjoy organizing living, storage, office areas or retail environments?
- Do you like the challenge of categorizing a room full of unrelated “stuff” and turning it into a functional space?
- Are you looking for a new career or opportunity to advance your organizing skills, working with other like-minded professionals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I’d like to invite you to apply for a position with our team of professional organizers.
LET’S MAKE ROOM, based in Oakland, CA, is seeking creative, organized and hardworking individuals to join our team of professional organizers and move managers in the San Francisco Bay Area. (Primarily East Bay)
In addition to these qualities, the ideal candidate:
- Can work independently and be part of a team
- Willing to take direction from project and team lead
- Enjoys being of service to clients/customers
- Energetic & detail oriented
- Experience as an organizer or coordinating residential moves (paid or volunteer)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. without assistance
- Experience with simple installations (closets, shelves, filing systems)
- Willing to represent LET’S MAKE ROOM as a service-driven company dedicated to meeting the organizing and move management needs of our valued clients.
- Open and appreciative of feedback and coaching to continually improve
- Experience with estate sales a plus!
Our service area covers the San Francisco Bay Area, including Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
No phone calls please