Senior Team/Project Lead
- Do you have experience managing projects and people and also love helping others organize their homes?
- Have you been working one-on-one with clients as a professional organizer or related job and want a new challenge?
- Do you already own your own organizing business and looking to grow your income and experience?
LET’S MAKE ROOM is seeking a “take charge” individual who knows how to lead, manage and get things done with grace and confidence.
In addition to these qualities, the ideal candidate:
- Likes to be in charge
- Has proven people and project management skills
- Experience managing clients/customers
- Energetic & detail oriented
- Experience as an organizer (paid or volunteer)
- Collaborative with team members
- Decisive and excellent ability to support client decision-making.
- Estate sale or “Max Sold” experience preferred
- Willing to represent LET’S MAKE ROOM as a service-driven company dedicated to meeting the organizing and move management needs of our valued clients.
- Open and appreciative of feedback and coaching to continually improve
- Experience managing moves a plus!
Your background may be in organizing, social work, psychology, client service, remodeling, estate sales, project management, real estate, administration or event management. Also great for women re-entering the workforce. Our service area covers the San Francisco Bay Area, including Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
No phone calls please