Team/Project Lead Home Organizing
LET’S MAKE ROOM, llc, a leading home organizing business in the San Francisco Bay Area, is seeking a “take charge” individual who knows how to lead, manage and get things done with grace and confidence.
- Do you have experience managing home organizing projects?
- Have you been working one-on-one with clients as a professional organizer or related job and want a new challenge and more income?
- Are you tired of running your own organizing business or considering expanding but want more experience to fill in your time?
In addition to these qualities, the ideal candidate:
- Likes to be in charge
- 3-5 years home organizing or move management experience
- Has proven people and project management skills
- Experience managing clients/customers
- Energetic & detail oriented
- Respectful of clients, team and vendors and exercises good judgement
- Comfortable directing others and holding them accountable for their work
- Decisive and excellent ability to support client decision-making.
- Estate sale or “Max Sold” experience preferred
- Willing to represent LET’S MAKE ROOM as a service-driven company dedicated to meeting the organizing and move management needs of our valued clients.
- Open and appreciative of feedback and coaching to continually improve
- Experience managing moves a plus!
Pay and benefits: This is a part time (as needed) employed position. Pay is competitive and dependent on relevant experience. Benefits include paid membership to National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO.net) and other training opportunities.
Your background may be in organizing, social work, psychology, client service, remodeling, estate sales, project management, real estate, administration or event management. Also great for women re-entering the workforce. Our service area covers the San Francisco Bay Area, including Alameda, Marin and Contra Costa Counties.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating how your experience (past and present) would be a good match for this opportunity via the form below.
To learn more about LET’S MAKE ROOM, visit our website at www.letsmakeroom.com
No phone calls please
LET’S MAKE ROOM is a woman-owned business, established in 2009.