One of the silver-linings of the recent Covid pandemic was the realization that we could do so much, virtually!
This was the most “at-home time” you’ve had in a quite a while.
You’ve had more time at home to think about what’s really important to you, and how precious life and time really are!
Between the extended time at home and increased use of home spaces, you’ve probably found a few organizational issues that are driving you crazy….
Projects you swore you’d tackle months ago, but that kept getting pushed to the back burner.
Well…now is the time!
You’ll be able to take advantage of my expertise, guidance and advice to address any question you have about getting organized yourself or helping a member of your family who may need help to get organized themselves.
We can collaborate privately and soon you can join my new “No Excuses Declutter Support Group” coming this Fall.
Here are a few specific ideas for how I can help:
- Advise and Guide you on what you can (and can’t) do to help a family member get organized
- Empower you to minimize the paper clutter in your life using my unique ACT™ System
- Help you prioritize the areas of your home to work on to avoid burnout and conflict
- Show you the quickest and most efficient ways to organize any space using a simple 5-step process that will get you results right away!
- Help you find the right products whether they be bins, space savers, drawer dividers, or other organizing solutions for delivery to your home without wasting time and money on the wrong item.
- Support and enable you to make decisions you and your whole family can live with
And when we come out of the fog, I’d love to know I played a part in helping you make the most of a difficult situation.
Please stay safe and healthy!
P.S. You can choose between the following session lengths, depending on the scope of your project:
- 90 Minute Senior Session (discounted) Available to those 65 and older.